$40 registration fee includes training materials and lunch
Wednesday, June 9, 9:30 AM- 5:00 PM
- overview of stormwater management
- site assessment
- rain garden sizing and design
- construction and maintenance
- plants appropriate for coastal rain gardens
- alternative rain garden designs for challenging sites
- sustainable landscape construction materials
Continued Education Hours available for State Landscape Contractors Board!
Trainers: Robert Emanuel and Derek Godwin, authors of the Oregon Rain Garden Manual, and Frank Burris – Oregon State University Extension Service and Oregon Sea Grant.
Who should attend: Gardeners, landscapers, local governments, watershed councils, business owners, and building professionals. Dress for both indoor and outdoor training components.
When: Wednesday, June 9, 9:30AM – 5:00 PM
Please register by Wednesday, June 2*
Where: Newport Library, 35 NW Nye St
To register and more information contact:
Stacy Polkowske, 541-265-2631, email@example.com
Megan Kleibacker, 541737-8715, firstname.lastname@example.org
Or register online at https://secure.oregonstate.edu/osuext/register/69